- Published on 10 April 2015
- Written by admin2016
- Hits: 1241
Q: What is School of Microelectronic, UniMAP ?
School of Microelectronic Engineering (SoME), the first school built in UniMAP on 30th April 2002, is a comprehensive institution, offering formative undergraduate degrees with research and design elements
Q: What is the medium of instruction ?
A: The medium of instruction is Bahasa Melayu and English
Q : How many programs offered by School of Microelectronic Engineering?
A : 3 undergraduates program, 1 diploma program, Master of Science (Mixed mode), Master of Science and Doctoral Degree.
The list are:
- B. Eng. (Hons) Microelectronic Engineering
- B. Eng. (Hons) Electronic Engineering
- B. Eng. (Hons) Photonic Engineering
- Diploma in Microelectronic Engineering
- M.Sc (Microelectronic Engineering), M.Sc (Electronic Engineering) and M.Sc (Photonic Engineering)
- M. Sc (Microelectronic Engineering) (Mixed Mode)
Q : Where is the campus of School of Microelectronic Engineering located?
A : The school is located at main campus Pauh Putra Arau Perlis.
Q : How to contact the Dean of School of Computer & Communication Engineering?